01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Silent Alarm with Thermostat

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

Hikvision87

Hello

I have a Thermostat on several sites which is set to silent alarm whenever a certain temperature is reached.

My question is - how do i remove the red siren image from the app automatically to allow rearming? Is this possible? It wont allow the alarm to be armed without acknowledging the silent alarm.

My issue is I want to be alerted when a specific temperature is reached but with having over 40 sites, I can't silent the silent alarm each time to allow the alarm to be set. Some will get missed.

thanks

Hello

I have a Thermostat on several sites which is set to silent alarm whenever a certain temperature is reached.

My question is - how do i remove the red siren image from the app automatically to allow rearming? Is this possible? It wont allow the alarm to be armed without acknowledging the silent alarm.

My issue is I want to be alerted when a specific temperature is reached but with having over 40 sites, I can't silent the silent alarm each time to allow the alarm to be set. Some will get missed.

thanks
I don't use AX Pro but had a quick look at the zone chart and there doesn't appear to be a suitable input type (though I may be looking at an older document). I guess you're using '24 hour Silent Zone' as the input type. From what you're saying, although that doesn't trigger the sounders, it does activate the system preventing a re arm. Some alarm systems have a zone/input type that will provide notifications without actually triggering the system at all but it appears the AX Pro does not.

Perhaps you could put the thermostat zone in its own area/partition so that it's activation has no effect on the arming of the main system?

That’s right about the 24hr zone.

Yes I had a look at adding it to its own area but did not seem to find a way to allow the above. I’ll take another look as I don’t think there would be any other way of doing it other than separating it from everything else.

Thank you

Very annoying it doesn’t seem to let me do what I would like to do. I was hoping to bypass/reset the second area but having no luck.

The users will have to silence the silent alarm themselves.

If the users don't need to be aware of that thermostat alarm then put it in it's own area with the same '24 hour silent' zone type, leave that area Unset and set the permissions so that users don't have access to that area.

Back