01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Issue with latest Hik Connect Update for android V4.22.1.0420

oommbahh

Hi everyone, new to the forum but been using Hikvision products for many years.

I recently updated my Hik Connect app on my android phone (20/04/2022) to the latest V4.22.1.0420 and now I cant get notifications sent from my NVR. I have checked to make sure notifications are turned on and they are. The strangest thing is I can still receive notifications on my company iPhone this is running Version: 4.22.0.2022032219.
Any help with this would be much appreciated as notifications of movement or line crossing is very important to me.
The other strange thing is that I can receive notifications from other NVR's that are shared to me. Just not my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange. I upgraded to that version last week on a Galaxy S21 and I don't have any problems whatsoever. Wish I could help.

Upvote 0
Thank you Fullboogie.
I have now deleted my NVR from all accounts including my partner's iPhone. I have added my NVR using the 2D barcode from the NVR instead of the domain address I have set up. I've also installed the NVR onto my iPhone using the generated 2D barcode from my Android. At first no notifications where conning through. Left both phones alone for 10min and now there both pinging with notifications. Not sure what the outcome of this was as technically nothing is different.
Oh well, least it's working again :)

Upvote 0
Update 11th August 2022 - If you have landed at this thread you may be looking for information on a current widespread issue affecting the use of Hik-Connect with Android phones - more details here in this new thread:

Upvote 0
Back