01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik notification not working since 11am 30th November 2022?

mr_eb1

Hik notification stop working since 11am this morning? Any one else had this problem

I have the app on my iPad version 4.27.1 and have not updated it to the latest available version yet and everything works as it should. On my iphone I updated to 5.0.0.20 and I don’t have notifications come through anymore, not sure if it’s the version or the timing like you note but somethings wrong.

If anybody is seeing problems, please feel free to add comments.

It helps us to narrow the issue (then provide feedback to Hikvision) if you can share a few details.

In particular, issues often effect either Android or IOS, so it's good to know which platform you are using / seeing issues with.
But also, we have known issues in the past to effect say tablets/iPads and not phones.
And even, for issues to effect say only Samsung phones.

And, of course, if the problems began when you updated to a new App version (or whatever, maybe a firmware update) let us know those details too.

So, if you can provide a bit more info, we can see if there is a pattern, thanks.

And, of course, sometimes there are service glitches that just fix themselves and 'go away' - so if you were seeing a problem, but it's now 'fixed itself', then please come back and add a comment :)

Back