01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware HELP! Updated my DS-2CD2387G2-LU camera to latest firmware seeing green boxes in hik connect?

It turns out my NVR is blacklisted and I will now need to wait a couple weeks for it to be unblocked :(

I had the same issue and green screen on the Hik-Connect and iVMS apps on HD video. Rolled back firmware and all resolved but Hik-Connect wouldn’t work. Hikvision had to remove my serial number as blacklisted if you roll back firmware. Unblocked and all working on the previous firmware.

Is that the case of you roll back firmware they blacklist you? Quite frustrating if that’s the case as they release software with bugs and don’t fix quickly

It turns out my NVR is blacklisted and I will now need to wait a couple weeks for it to be unblocked :(
who did you contact to get this lifted? i have same problem after updating firmware to latest version always say hikconnect is offline, been like this for months now.

I contacted hikvision support. You might need to get your installer to contact them and say you think you NVR has been blacklisted. They check on your serial number I think then hikvision support just request it to be unblocked.

Hi Saunders1989 thanks for getting back, my problem is I installed my own system as i am from an electronics background after purchasing the components separately so don't have an installer. Hikvision wont deal with me I have tried, wish I never done the latest firmware update I didn't realise they use joe public as test platforms.

I also installed my system myself. I bought through a company I’m part of and said I was the installer was all fine. You might need to just find an installer and throw them a few quid to contact hikvison.

You may also be able to contact where you bought the cameras for support. I know where I bought mine will reset passwords without going to hikvison.

Back