01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) Access Card not opening

aibrahim1977

Hello,

I've a DS-KV6113, programed the access card as per the steps found on the manual and in many videos in the internet. The card is just beeping without opening the door.
Any clue?

Thx

Hello,

I've a DS-KV6113, programed the access card as per the steps found on the manual and in many videos in the internet. The card is just beeping without opening the door.
Any clue?

Thx
Hi. I was wondering if you managed make the access control work. I have the same issue. I have set up the door station and works fine. It also works with Hik Connect and I can trigger my electric lock from the app but when it comes to access card nothing.

I did all the steps in iVMS4200 I went to device manager I create the users I uploaded the file everything OK but when I am swiping the card the door station just beeps but is not opening the door.

Can someone help?

Thanks

Are you trying to program the card in the box that is the master card only and cannot be programmed to open the intercom? It can only be used to program new card as the instructions. I’ve done a few write ups so hit search buttons this is the most common problem people have with this. You need to purchase some new blank cards or fobs.

Are you trying to program the card in the box that is the master card only and cannot be programmed to open the intercom? It can only be used to program new card as the instructions. I’ve done a few write ups so hit search buttons this is the most common problem people have with this. You need to purchase some new blank cards or fobs.
Thanks for posting here as well.

Back