01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Adding Hikvision cameras causing delayed footage?

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

Hikvision87

Hi all

I have added my 4 cameras to the Ax Pro alarm and they work fine initially. After some time though, the footage it sends via the app/email is wrong.

The camera is correct but the footage is from hours ago, or even the previous day!

NVR and alarm are up to date. Plus it does initially work and seems to work for a short while when re adding them.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Step 1 would be to ensure that all your Hikvision devices are running the latest firmware (just in case newer firmware has resolved issues that Hikvision have discovered).

NB - Hik devices will report that they are running the "Latest" even if they are not, you must go to the product page on the Hikvision website and verify there that your cameras etc. are indeed running the latest version shown on their web page.

This has got progressively worse for me. It’s very frustrating and Hikvision support have been very unhelpful.

Videos now fail to play more so than anything. With the odd one showing the previous days footage.

Everything is fully up to date. I did find a pdf regarding failed videos and followed the info on there. That did not change things.

Back