01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4200 Error Code - Could someone please help!

newbie2468

Hi

When I launch ivms-4200 on the laptop the software runs okay but constantly in the lower right corner of the laptop screen receiving a pop-up message as follows:

'Error code
OpenSDK[310002].
(AccessToken exception or
is expired. Log in to the Hik
Connect account again.)'

I opened my browser and opened up the hik-connect.com address and logged in, but I still receive the message.

Confused ???

Are you running the latest version of iVMS-4200, which I think is currently V2.8.1.4:
DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL
Hi Phil I’m running the V2.7.0.6 version. I’ll install the updated version and see if it cures the error code.
Should the software not inform the user that a newer version is available?

Thanks for your help.

I've installed the most recent version and it has stopped the error message popping up, thanks.
I can view the cameras in 'Main View' & 'Remote Playback' but I am not getting any camera image when selecting 'Device Management, Remote Configuration, Image (all options, mainly image settings) or Event (all options, mainly line crossing).
Why is this do you think?

Might be a camera firmware issue or a graphics driver issue. Intel integrated graphics have caused issues in the past. If your cameras are running the latest firmware try updating your video driver.

Might be a camera firmware issue or a graphics driver issue. Intel integrated graphics have caused issues in the past. If your cameras are running the latest firmware try updating your video driver.
What is odd is that it was working whilst I was operating the older version of iVMS-4200.

iVMS-4200 did change the way it interfaces with the cameras at some point. Updating the drivers might help, especially Intel.

iVMS-4200 did change the way it interfaces with the cameras at some point. Updating the drivers might help, especially Intel.
One AMD graphics driver found new software but the intel drivers installed are the latest. I rebooted the PC and launched iVMS again but the problem persists.

It works perfectly in the Hikvision/Internet Explorer software.

Last edited:
Clutching at straws, but try experiment with these settings in iVS-4200. Tool>System Configuration>Image
1549473798447.png

Clutching at straws, but try experiment with these settings in iVS-4200. Tool>System Configuration>Image
View attachment 1667
Thanks for your help with this, I did the above re-booted but no different. I think I'll roll back to an earlier version on ivms-4200 to see if this cures it. When I was running v2.7.0.6 it worked great apart from the annoying error message as mentioned at the beginning of this thread. I'll see if there's a version in-between the two.

Hi,

I've also been struggling witm iVMS-4200 (v.2.x and v.3.x), it would constantly hang on start-up or randomly during use.

Swithing to their LITE version (download link below) and making a few changes (see image) helped stabilize things somewhat.
Still not perfect, but at least enough to make it usable.

Attachments

• ivms-4200_fix.png
    ivms-4200_fix.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,311
Back