01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision Indoor station recording

hikvisionMe

I have an indoor and outdoor station, DS-KH9510-WTE1 (B) & DS-KV8113-WME1 (B) respectively and when someone calls, I can see the camera feed in the indoor station however the feeds are never recorded. For calls I pick up, its OK not to have a recording but for calls missed, its difficult to tell how called. I've come to understand the sd card slot for the indoor station is merely for expansion and not for recording storage.
I also have an Annke NVR which I connected the indoor station to but it does not record to it (I know Annke is a lower version of Hikvision and may not work).

How can I get this 2 devices to store the recording?

Thanks in advance.

I have an indoor and outdoor station, DS-KH9510-WTE1 (B) & DS-KV8113-WME1 (B) respectively and when someone calls, I can see the camera feed in the indoor station however the feeds are never recorded. For calls I pick up, its OK not to have a recording but for calls missed, its difficult to tell how called. I've come to understand the sd card slot for the indoor station is merely for expansion and not for recording storage.
I also have an Annke NVR which I connected the indoor station to but it does not record to it (I know Annke is a lower version of Hikvision and may not work).

How can I get this 2 devices to store the recording?

Thanks in advance.
You need to add the outdoor station (not the indoor) to the NVR to record.

Upvote 0
Back