01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Trouble with new DS-2CD3B86G2T-IZHSY

llars

I tested it home and everything seemed OK, but when I installed it at my summer cottage, something dont work.

I have a large memory card - 256 GB at it can be seen in storage and worked also OK at home.

But in the general menu with Live View, Playback, Picture, Application and Configuration I only can see and reach Live View and Configuration. In Configuration I also miss Local (whole Local) where ex Record file location should be set.

What can be wrong?

Another small problem is that every time I change zoom etc. the Live View change from View 1 to 2. Easy to set back, but absolutely a failure.

It also seems that automatic lens initialization dont work. But using semi auto it's OK.

But in the general menu with Live View, Playback, Picture, Application and Configuration I only can see and reach Live View and Configuration. In Configuration I also miss Local (whole Local) where ex Record file location should be set.

You need to use either Internet explorer, or Edge in Internet explorer mode.

All setup was done at home and the only change hereafter was SADP to change gateway and ip No.

Hi @llars

What firmware version is the camera currently using? Did you update the camera firmware just before you moved it to the cottage?

Back