01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Stuttering in view mode in NVR DS-7608NI-M2/8P?

Enliven7

Hello!

I am new on the forum and my english is not the first language, so please sorry for grammatical mistakes that i am going to make.

I renewed my Hikvision NVR with cameras and faced some problems.

Problem number 1
In live view there is bad stuttering on all 4 cameras when watching 2+2 window mode, but in records there is no stuttering and everithing is smooth, the problem only happening when in live view with monitor that connected with HDMI to NVR
I understand that it can be problem with DECODING capacity, but in specification to my 8 chanel NVR i found that it can do 128 Mbps and i use only 4 cameras so there must be no problem with that

Here is the NVR that i use DS-7608NI-M2/8P with firmware V5.03.010 build 240606

Cameras DS-2CD2787G2HT-LIZS with firmware V5.7.17 build 240606

I tried every possible setting that i know and nothing works! My understanding its the only way out, is to wait with hope that in new firmware they are going to fix it.
If i am wrong please suggest to try something.

Problem number 2

No notifications coming to Hik connect no matter what settings i do

Problem number 3

After downgrading firmware for trying to fix problem number 1 i got problem number 3 and Hik connect stopped working at all and its always offline even after reset and upgrading to the latest firmware
as i understand my NVR got black listed so i wrote to support with this one and they answer back with question to provide serial number so hopefully that one they are going to fix.

Problem #2 - a common issue with HIK connect notifications is that you need to ensure Notify Surveillance Center is turned on (setting in linkage method) for the rules / events you have set and you want a notification for.

Hello!

I am new on the forum and my english is not the first language, so please sorry for grammatical mistakes that i am going to make.

I renewed my Hikvision NVR with cameras and faced some problems.

Problem number 1
In live view there is bad stuttering on all 4 cameras when watching 2+2 window mode, but in records there is no stuttering and everithing is smooth, the problem only happening when in live view with monitor that connected with HDMI to NVR
I understand that it can be problem with DECODING capacity, but in specification to my 8 chanel NVR i found that it can do 128 Mbps and i use only 4 cameras so there must be no problem with that

Here is the NVR that i use DS-7608NI-M2/8P with firmware V5.03.010 build 240606

Cameras DS-2CD2787G2HT-LIZS with firmware V5.7.17 build 240606

I tried every possible setting that i know and nothing works! My understanding its the only way out, is to wait with hope that in new firmware they are going to fix it.
If i am wrong please suggest to try something.

Problem number 2

No notifications coming to Hik connect no matter what settings i do

Problem number 3

After downgrading firmware for trying to fix problem number 1 i got problem number 3 and Hik connect stopped working at all and its always offline even after reset and upgrading to the latest firmware
as i understand my NVR got black listed so i wrote to support with this one and they answer back with question to provide serial number so hopefully that one they are going to fix.
Hi Enliven,

If you decrease the resolution of the cameras, is it still the same? That way you can tell if it's a bandwidth issue or not.

I have a DS-7608NI-M2/8P (V5.03.010 build 240606) with 2 x DS-2CD2387G2P-LSU and 1 x DS-2CD2387G2H-LISU (V5.7.17 build 240606) (static version of yours) and I haven't seen that issue but I pretty much only use the web browser with everything playing back as a Main Stream.

I've just gone into the loft and checked the monitor directly connected to the NVR with HDMI, was displaying all 3 cameras fine with no issues.

I've got the same issue with notifications, I'm just about to make a post on it

Regards,

Andy

Back