01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Slow down and speed up of frame rate

Fx1

Any idea why the video is slowing down and speeding up when watching the replay of recorded video?

Seems to be surging and slowing down with inconsistant frame rate?

Any ideas?

Are you reviewing the recorded footage directly on the NVR/DVR or via client software? If you export the recorded footage to external storage and play it back on a PC, does the footage playback smoothly?

In the network stream you have lower fps. Full FPS you can only achieve when you watching directly on the NVR/DVR. Mobile App is a smart version with lower performance.

It wasnt an FPS problem as much as a speeding up and lagging of the FPS. If it was 15fps constant then it would be fine but it was like 30 then 5 then 30 then 5 in bursts

It wasnt an FPS problem as much as a speeding up and lagging of the FPS. If it was 15fps constant then it would be fine but it was like 30 then 5 then 30 then 5 in bursts

Can you check the temps inside of the dvr/nvr? Maybe its to hot inside, so the cpu/gpu throttels?

The one thing I do notice is that the fan is loud and rather annoying which sounds like full blast.

High fan noise is not uncommon with our NVR's. As far as temp, there is a temp reading somewhere in the NVR's interface. Look around and you will come across it. Mine typically reports around 30 degrees Celsius (which I then had to Google into F).

Back