01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Set up help and advice with a Hikvision 7608NI-K2 NVR

Andymar

Hi there I have an ds 7608ni k2/8p which I have set up through my PC and phone, I did have it on my tablet, until I lost everything now since it being replaced I have the software installed looking at PC everything the same but it won't show my camera, can you put me in right direction please

Sorry, it's not clear where you've got to with this.
Are you saying that your NVR was replaced?
Or your tablet?
Can you access the NVR from Internet Explorer on your PC?

Sorry Phil am not one putting it down correctly, everything working through hdmi, as well as separate through my pc no problems, I had it installed on my surface pro which was working fine until there was an problem with the screen, since it was replaced set it all up the same but the camera are not showing up

I believe the surface pro runs windows?
What is it that you want to do on it but cannot?
Does it have Internet Explorer?
Can you browse to the IP address of the NVR?

Morning Phil, messed around this morning got this it identical as my pc, but only difference the camera our not showing, yes my surface is window 10, but useing ie not edge

Attachments

• IMG_20180721_091438.jpg
    IMG_20180721_091438.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 238
I assume that screenshot is from your Surface Pro?
Are your cameras connected directly to your NVR?
If so, I don't think they will show in that table.

Can you please upload the same view from your PC?

BTW - you should be able to browse to that IP address using Internet Explorer and see the NVR and cameras.

Picture1.png

I assume that screenshot is from your Surface Pro?
Are your cameras connected directly to your NVR?
If so, I don't think they will show in that table.

Can you please upload the same view from your PC?

BTW - you should be able to browse to that IP address using Internet Explorer and see the NVR and cameras.

good morning phil here screenshot now

Thanks for the update - literally just got back to my PC after a day spent training.
Glad to hear you've cracked it :)

No problem, came down to groups, every time I tried if wasn't there, but it done finish of the other camera now

Back