01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect problem with my NVR firmware update to V4.62.200 build 230105?

Basim

Hi!

I have DS-7608NXI-I2/8P/S

I have updated it to
V4.62.200 build 230105 I downloaded it from Hikvision International website

One of its advantages is the addition of the event/vehicle/human when viewing recording from Hik-Connect app.

But the problem is when you click on Playback option in Hik-Connect app, it takes a very long time, it may reach 1-3 minutes, so that you can watch recordings, while in older NVR updates, after clicking on Playback, recordings appear within a few seconds.

Is there a solution? I tried it on iOS and Android and multiple versions of Hik-Connect app, but the same problem

Can I downgrade NVR to old update to avoid this problem?

SVID_20230311_061306_1.gif

Hi @Basim

Apologies that you haven't had any response, this probably suggests nobody else has seen/replicated this issue.

We have spotted that there is now a newer version available from the Hikvision website - v4.62.205 - we would recommend trying to update to this version to see if this issue has been resolved in the update.

If it is not fixed, you can try downgrading to the version before v4.62.200 which is v4.61.067

Hi @Basim

Apologies that you haven't had any response, this probably suggests nobody else has seen/replicated this issue.

We have spotted that there is now a newer version available from the Hikvision website - v4.62.205 - we would recommend trying to update to this version to see if this issue has been resolved in the update.

If it is not fixed, you can try downgrading to the version before v4.62.200 which is v4.61.067

I updated to v4.62.205 and the same problem persists.

Can you tell me how to downgrade version?

Is it the same as the update steps? I download V4.61.067 update file and then upload it from the NVR page

Configuration>System Maintenance>Upgrade And Maintenance>Upgrade>Select V4.61.067File>Upgrade

Yes, downgrading is the same process as upgrading.

We can't say for sure that downgrading will work though because some firmware versions include important feature updates that mean they cannot be downgraded, sometimes Hikvision highlights which versions can't be downgraded and sometimes they don't so all you can do is try the downgrade and see if it works.

Back