01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

password needed for Floureon A6808nhs-uk

Cypher007

ive managed to lock our A6808nhs-uk dvr and Floureon seem to be gone. do i need to show the serial label or will this lock code suffice? 59820174

Hi @Cypher007 - normally, the only way to reset the passwords of DVRs/NVRs is with the assistance of the manufacturer...
Have you tried contacting Floureon at support@floureon.com, or your supplier, who should also be able to help?

From Googling around, it looks like you may also be able to hard reset your NVR by doing this (provided it has the mentioned buttons), but you will need to set everything up again from scratch and will likely need to wipe/reformat the hard drive(s) to use them again:
To reset your Floureon DVR, perform the following:
Press both the "MODE" button and the "PTZ" button on the left for 5 seconds. After that unit should reset itself to factory settings, with username "admin" and password "4321".

i did try emailing them but ive had no response and the wordpress site ive found seems to be from 2018, it had a link to a dvr password generator but the link was dead.

are they still in business? i bought the dvr around 2016, and it wont work with chrome or edge using ie emulators. it seems to use flash. so we thought just use a monitor plugged straight in, thats where it seems the password we use on the web access differs from the box one.

Sorry, we've got no experience with Floureon but it does look like they may no longer be operating, as there's almost no online presence.

Normally, the password for web access is the same as the one needed to access the local GUI, so it's strange that they differ.

Apart from trying the hard reset, I'm afraid that I don't know what else to suggest, so hopefully, somebody who knows Floureon better has some ideas.

Back