01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

NVR continous recording with motion detection marks in playback mode?

SJS

Hello,

does anybody know how to configure the NVR (DS-7608 NI-I series) to get motion detection marks in playback view while the NVR is on continous recording mode?

On playback mode, i see a blue time mark for continous recording mode - but there are no marks for motion events (but motion detection is activated). The marks would be helpful for searching motion events...

Thanks,
Stefan

When using the web interface and playing back the recording in the full window, towards the bottom left of the screen there is a dotted icon with a waste bin in the bottom right hand corner which then allows selection of the solid square icon with 4 circular arrows. This adds the motion markers just below the blue continuous bar.

My problem is I can't achieve the same when using the android app interface. I can't see a google answer anywhere.

I would also like to be able to jump to the next motion event without have to zoon into the time line and to keep scrolling with the mouse.

Thanks a lot - that works!

It is a bit confusing that the recording has to be in play mode to select this special icon. In IVMS, searching for motion events is possible in stop mode.

Thanks Andrew. I have the Northern NVR with a similar interface and was searching for a fix. Your description above worked perfectly on marking motion footage in a continuous playback stream. Thanks so much for posting this!

Hi All. I have the same problem (continuous recording showing only blue timeline) but I record to NAS. I can not find a way how to enable time marks for motion detection. Playing full screen in IE doesn't show any icons (just full screen video). Any clues on how to enable it? Is it at all possible?

I'm not sure it's possible with recording to NAS.

Back