01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Nvr 7608 NI-I2/8P Repeatedly Resetting after Power Outage?

ste92

hi, i have a problem with 7604ni-e1/4p. i installed the nvr in a house where it has solar panels and batteries. unfortunately there was bad weather and the batteries ran out so the NVR was turned off, after clearing the snow the power was turned on again the power came and went. i found my nvr as if it was factory reset, so i configured everything again. after a few days the power went out and it always came back due to a problem with the battery system, so I found my nvr reset again. Currently the NVR mounts firmware 4.40.016 build 200803, I noticed that up to many updates to do. i found the link should be this :

do you think these firmwares are right?
do I have to load them one at a time or can I only do the last one : V4.61.020 build220708 ?

I had a similar problem 2 years ago with an older NVR, do you think Hikvision suffers from these problems?
I don't think it's the backup battery.

Thank you..

Last edited:
thankyou! so there is no solution to solve the problem.. remove the nvr and install sd memories in the cameras?

Sorry, it was a quick & lazy response that was meant to draw your attention to the likelihood that there is a button cell (probably CR2032) on the NVR's main pcb which by now will very likely need to be replaced.
Certainly cheap and worth a try.

If you scroll through our supplementary product phots, there is what looks to me to be a CR2032 button cell on the main pcb.

Can anyone tell me the internal buffer battery model? will they all be the same?

What model NVR is it that you have a problem with please?
(the model number is different in this thread's subject line and your first Post)

What model NVR is it that you have a problem with please?
(the model number is different in this thread's subject line and your first Post)
you are right sorry I was wrong, the model I am looking for is the Nvr 7608 NI-I2/8P battery

Hi ste92,

Our demo DS-7608NI-I2/8P uses a CR1220 battery. However, I would recommend confirming this on your own NVR as well, I have attached pictures to show you the battery and its location so you can find it more easily.

Attachments

• DS-7608NI-I2-8P circuit board.jpg
    DS-7608NI-I2-8P circuit board.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 334
  • CR1220 Battery.jpg
    CR1220 Battery.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 259
Back