01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

My device is offline: Hikvision model DS-7104N-F1

mick3522

I have DVR DS-7104N-F1 with 2 cameras hikvision, I can view my cameras in local network with my pc and my mobile on wifi connection.
But in external network i can't view nothing.

The raison is that the hik-connect is always offline ? I put dev.hik-connect.com as sever is it correct ?

Can you help me please

Thanks
Mick

Hi,

I know but in platform access menu "dev.hik-connect.com" is always offline !!!

I tested yesterday evening with same PC: ping dev.hik-connect.com in local = Not OK and in external network is OK.

I know that my router block dev.hik-connect.com

Do you have an ideas why ?

With best regards
Mickaël

Have you configured your network settings?

1534844394324.png

Hi , maybe you have problems in router ports and chech the dvr/nvr ports also. The network confuguration (ip / dns /getway...) its variables .juste chech the modem and set the dvr/nvr in same ip rang. And dont forget to check the ports

Hi,
I remade manualy all parameters ports (80, 8000 and 554) an DNS (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4) but there is always the same problem, dev.hik-connect.com is always offline.

I'm lost thank you to help me.

With best regards
Mickaël

Can you put your external IP address in a Hikvision App away from home and see pictures?

Hi
Thank you for your answer

But I already put my external IP adress in Hik-connect app and the result is the same .

With best regards
Mick

Just your external IP and the port. It may only work when you are not on the LAN, depends on the router.

Hi

I made it but I always the same problem, I think that I Have a problem with router ....

Thanks
Mick

Back