01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Is it possible to receive the calls of a DS-KV8102-IM in iVMS4200

loic_r974

Hello everybody,

I wondered if it was possible to install one of the simplest model (the DS-KV8102-IM ) as a doorbell and receive the calls on my laptop (with iVMS4200 or other soft?) and/or on my smartphone. In other words is it possible to avoid buying the indoor station? Somebody have ever tried ?

Yes, this is possible.
Please find the manual attached.
Please refer to section 8.5.2 on page 58

8.5.2 Video Intercom
Receiving Call from Door Station
Purpose:
When the door station has been added to the client software, you can call iVMS-4200
via door station.
Before you start:
 Make sure the door station has been added to the iVMS-4200 client software.

Attachments

Hello, i have a problem i configured door station DS-KV8102-IM and indoor station DS-KH6310 and its work ,but i need to receve calls and to iVMS-4200 software when no one is at indoor station so we can open the door from software.

Hello everybody,

I wondered if it was possible to install one of the simplest model (the DS-KV8102-IM ) as a doorbell and receive the calls on my laptop (with iVMS4200 or other soft?) and/or on my smartphone. In other words is it possible to avoid buying the indoor station? Somebody have ever tried ?

it does work on your ivms4200, but not on hik-connect, I did not fiund a way to include the external unit to hik-connect (without buying the intyernal unit)

Hi!!! I'm having same problem, i'm trying to setup my ivms4200 with external unit ds-kv8402 but nothing... maybe i'm missing some step... i can view live image from external unit, unlock the internal relè, but i can't understand how can i receive call from button to my pc. Can you help me please? What firmware and ivms4200 version are needed? Thanks!

Back