01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

How to access min and max settings

Ndog

Hi
I have a DS-7616NI-K2 / 16P NVR

I am not quite sure of the camera models,( DS-2CD2363GO-1) ?? think they are 6mp and use the 265+ protocol.
Anyway, I have setup line crossing and intrusion detection on some of the cameras, I would like to use the Min and max size for the intrusion, but I can't seem to access those settings.
I can just draw the box for the intrusion area and I am getting quite a few false notifications.

Am I overlooking something obvious here that is hiding the Min and max area settings?

I am logging in the NVR as I can't seem to get the web browser to work, u have a Mac ( I have tried the chrome IE browser plugin but that's not working for me) , have tried the ivms 4200 latest version. I have updated the NVR to latest version as well.

I would appreciate it greatly if anybody can guide me on this issue.

Many thanks.

Those settings should be right there on the same page where you draw the line for line crossing, and where you draw the box for intrusion.

I have checked a lot and cant see these settings, do you know if I should see them in the IVMS-4200? I have that working on my mac, but I am wondering if their is a different mode, like expert mode or advanced that should show the min/max areas?

Please confirm your cameras are the DS-2CD2363GO-1 models and include the firmware version for both your NVR and cameras. It will help to narrow the issue down.

Back