01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HIKVISION NVR - "100M FULL-DUPLEX" ONLY

Ripperoo

Hi guys.

Just registered to see if anyone knows how to sort my CCTV. :(

I have a "Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1 /4P" and 2 x "Hikvision DS-2CD2055FWD-I" 5 MP bullet cameras, but have had this issue since I installing it over a year ago.

I currently have the NVR connected to a Linksys unmanaged gigabit switch, which is connected to a Fritz!Box 7490 using CAT6 cabling.

For testing purposes, I even connected the NVR directly to the Fritz!Box, using a brand new CAT6 ethernet cable and still the NVR is stuck @ 100M Full-duplex.

Also, both cameras have started to go "blocky and flicker" when selecting HD in the Hikvision app

Another thing I've just noticed is that after updating to the latest firmware today, I have lost the ability to use the "Virtual Host" feature to access the cameras via the web browser.

Any ideas?

The DS-7604NI-K1 is only capable of 10/100Mbps. As for the blocky stream in the app, what is your max upload speed? What are your main stream video settings?

Thanks for that.

I didn't even look at the link I provided for specs as I thought was gigabit ethernet when I bought it over a year ago. In fact I'm pretty sure I saw it advertised as such, but must have been mistaken.:(

Asa for main stream settings:

Also, regarding the "Virtual Host" links to each camera now being missing after updating, well, they are now showing in the browser again.:)

Back