01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision Intercom not ringing on all devices

Kibub

HI
I installed 4 camera system with intercom KB8112 and I added it to the NVR, I set the app Hik-Connect on an ipad and all works and ring properly.
I tried to add more user buy sharing the NVR and Intercom and they able to connect and see but the intercom is not ringing to their phone and only ring on the ipad that I first sat it up.
Can you please tell me how can I do that when someone ring the doorbell it will ring on all devices?

Thanks

Step 1 is to check that your firmware is the latest available - are all of your Hikvision devices running the latest available firmware?

NB - You must check each device to see its current firmware and then manually check for the latest available at the Hikvision portal.
e.g. the European Hikvision download portal can be viewed here - DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

Unfortunately, you cannot rely upon any of their devices built-in auto-checker for firmware versions - they tend to always report that you have the latest firmware version (even if there is newer available at the portal).

It's best to routinely check and update, but especially when you have a technical issue - because Hikvision may have already discovered that there was a bug and have resolved it in a new version of the device firmware.

Thanks, I figured that its related to the Hik-connect app, the main account can hear the ring but the other account that I shard via the app will not ring, only the main account.
I can add the NVR and intercom on each device by scanning the QR code and that should work but when I do that its pop a massage that this device already belong to other account.
Anyway I think that Hik-connect app its not that good as iVMS app and im very confuse with the way they do all this mobile set up. Other brand its so simple just scan QR and log in.
I tried calling support but i couldn't get them because the waiting time was more than 40 min and then its cut off :( I will try tomorrow again.

Back