01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DVR showing "No Video"

ronin450

Hi Everyone,

I have a 4 Hikvision bullet camera (Model DS-2CE16C0T-IRP) in my home. My old DVR suffered an network connectivity issue so I bought a 16 channel Hikvision DS-7100 DVR (Model No: DS-7116HGHI-F1/N). I intend to upgrade to more cameras in the future hence the move from 4 channel to 16 channel.
The issue is after plugging in the camera connectors in the input port of the DVR at the back, I am only getting signal from 01 camera. The rest 03 shows "No Video" on the monitor. I have already tried:
1) Changing the connectors. They are now brand new. But no result.
2) I have tried connecting the cameras to the other input ports of the DVR to check if there is any issue with the ports. Same "No Video"
3) I connected the cameras with the old DVR to see if they are indeed working. I do get signal in that DVR but when I re-plug them into the 16 channel dvr, there is "No Video".

What might be the issue here? Any help is appreciated.

When you attach the power connector to the cameras (16 channel DVR setup) do you hear a soft click or see the IR lights briefly flash? Would you post a picture of one of the cameras with a focus on all of its connector cables. I'm wondering it there is a mode selector cable with a button. Can't tell from the documentation.

Back