01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision DS-KD8003/IME1 problem with modular Tag reader

katalin2k

Hello guys. I need some help with configuring the tag reader module. I add users, everything is fine, mifare cards are added but when i touch them to the module it wont open door and i get this error in ivms. Any ideas?

LE: all modules are updated to latest firmware.

LE2: I am using DS-PT-M1 cards. Is there a posibility that they are incompatible? The problem is the tags are enrolled but are not opening the door.

7D2AC04D-DACD-45D2-A4D4-A78581140AE9.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi @katalin2k

Sorry to keep you waiting for a response.

Can you confirm what the model number of the card reader module is, please?

There are a couple...
DS-KD-M (supports Mifare cards) and DS-KD-E (supports EM cards).

Is it also definitely the DS-PT-M1 that you are using, as these are tags, rather than cards?

Finally, can you please share a screenshot of SADP showing the full model numbers of all your intercom parts and the firmware installed on them?

I have just had this, where the Card reader DS-KD-M would enroll tags and cards without a problem, but when swiped done nothing (no Beep) and wouldn't open the maglock. The internal monitors opened the maglock without any problems. Maglock was running from NC1 and NC2 was disabled via IVMS so the monitor didn't show two unlocking icons.

After going round and round in circles, re-configuring people and access control via IVMS, nothing would work. It ended up being a simple fix!

I had a set up using a Nametag Module and Card Reader Module, with the Nametag set to sub-module address 1, and the Reader set to address 2 on the dip switch. All I had to do was change around the address's, making the tag reader address 1, and nametag address 2. This solved the problem as apparently the tag reader will only operate from NC1 if the sub-module address is set to 1.

Hope this helps anyone else who's had the same problem.

Hi Jay, if you set up card reader to address 2 it will open door 2 (control relay 2). You see in logs that every time door 2 was open.
If you set add on 1 it will control relay 1.

This was introduced in newer FW version so you have ability to control both locks with tag reader.

Hello guys,
i would like to kindly ask you for help. I am facing issue with my DS-KV6113-wpe1. I have checked a lot of tutorials and guide for a device as well but i am not able to solve my problem. I am not able to open door with card even thoug card is registered in device properly. Card was scaned in device followed but ´beep´ sound but after save still only ´beep´ sound there instead of ´door is open´. Do you have any idea what should be a problem?
Thnaks for support

Back