01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-9964NI HDD Fitting Rails

carbisdoug

Anyone know where i can get hold of the plastic rails so i can install hdd into a ds-9964ni nvr or what other rail would fit. seem to be a bit rare....

I thought they were shipped with the NVR.
Otherwise, it'll be a Google hunt I guess.

Anyone know where i can get hold of the plastic rails so i can install hdd into a ds-9964ni nvr or what other rail would fit. seem to be a bit rare....

Hi, did you get any joy getting hold of these as I need some myself and everywhere I've tried has just fobbed me off saying they come with it which in my case as it was a used unit isn't the case??? Cheers, Simon

Simon, Do you have any?
Can you please upload a photo if you do?
There might be something in one of my boxes of miscellaneous stuff that we chaps tend to hoard ;)

7D6C46B0-F8AC-4481-A40F-3873FE03B0CA_4_5005_c.jpeg

It's the long black plastic things and the screws to fit them I need, any chance of a few pairs?

Have found some (four or five pairs) and screws.
Will send photos tomorrow.

Hi Phil, sorry to hassle you but any thoughts on how I can acquire the plastic rails from you as keen to get them so I can fit my hard drives? Cheers, Simon

Sorry, busy day yesterday.

Attached is photo of the kit of parts I found here.

I cannot recall what the NVR model was, but it was one that used to ship with x4 HDD slots but could be expended to x8 by installing the kit.

I'll get a pro-forma sent across to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20200519_164224.jpg
    IMG_20200519_164224.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 563
Sorry, busy day yesterday.

Attached is photo of the kit of parts I found here.

I cannot recall what the NVR model was, but it was one that used to ship with x4 HDD slots but could be expended to x8 by installing the kit.

I'll get a pro-forma sent across to you.

Hi Phil, invoice all paid. Many thanks for your very prompt assistance on this matter. Simon

Back