01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect Only Recording Some Of My HikVision IP-Cam

w4l4ch1

Today someone requested me to search something in my IP Cam several days ago, and there's this strange popup that says that No Record File. I check playback for other IP Cam and it's exist, I try to ping the IP Cam and it can, I try to restart the IP Cam and the NVR but still not recording, I try to check the configuration that I believe I didn't change them and it's true the configuration still the same. Any ideas of what happen guys?

Step 1 - check you are running the latest firmware for all your Hikvision devices.
Step 2 - check your device performance using Interenet Explorer on a PC on the same LAN as your NVR.

Model of your NVR? If you right click on the preview frame on the NVR (the main screen with all the cameras streams) and select Menu>Start Recording>Continuous Recording and slect Yes to all-day continuous, does the camera record?

Did you come right with this? Anything in the logs files? I've seen threads mention issues with the hard drive and the No record file error. If it's always the same camera are you sure the linkage method is still set correctly? Is it erratic? Let us know!

Back