01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect HIK connect multiple camera playback?

pjuk

I’ve moved from Synology Station with 6 cameras to a 7608NI hoping to provide a better performance (without needing to throw more money at synology licenses).

Remote viewing is excellent but the Hik Connect app is lacking and I cannot view playback across all cameras using a single search slider. Is there a way to sync the timeline across all cameras in playback - if not this is a bit of an oversight as typically events triggered on one camera might need me to see what is happening from a different camera/angle.

ideally I’d like to do this on an iOS app as the NVR is kept in a server room i.e not accessible.

DSCam (synology) has a great viewing platform but unfortunately is quite a resource hog and doesn’t handle playback particularly well.

Are there better apps out there to view playback with a timeline chart showing events etc… ?

I’ve been searching for the exact feature for the last hour. I cannot believe hikvision have missed this feature.

It does not seem possible on iVMS-4500 or hik connect app.

Playback with sync cameras.

I hope you guys found how to do it by now. But for everyone else this is what you have to do. Once you hit playback, click the camera icon in the top right corner, it automatically selects all your cameras on that screen, all you have to do is choose the date and time on that screen and hit OK, it will be playing back video from the chosen moment on selected cameras simultaneously.

Back