01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect and iVMS4500 user manual (iOS)

Coconut

Hi,

Where can I find the lates user manual for mobile client apps like hik-connect and iVMS4500 for iOS?

Thanks in advance

I've attached the latest I have.
Unfortunately, there does not seem to be a reliable location to get/download these :(

Attachments

Adobe is pdf ain’t it?

The reason I asked is I browse forums with safari on my iPad and I can usually click on the pdf file to view it. For some reason, these files show a bunch of garbage characters. See the pic below.

Attachments

• 314BE5FB-D806-4222-8122-B5AA3F8C66B3.png
    314BE5FB-D806-4222-8122-B5AA3F8C66B3.png
    568.6 KB · Views: 239
Hi,
You may need to install a pdf viewer on your iPad, the files open as normal on a PC, and using Safari on a Mac.

Hi,
You may need to install a pdf viewer on your iPad, the files open as normal on a PC, and using Safari on a Mac.

I have read many pdf files with Safari on my iPad. Not sure why it is having trouble with these files. Anyway, I will use my PC to read them. BTW, the forum mail notification doesn’t seem to be working. I don’t get any notification on this thread.

Long story short - Yahoo have blocked our IP address - added us, and most forums, to their email blacklist.
(We can resolve for $700)

Long story short - Yahoo have blocked our IP address - added us, and most forums, to their email blacklist.
(We can resolve for $700)

Is Apple’s iCloud email compatible with this forum’s notification?

If I click on the file I get this screen on my iPhone.

Make sure you have the Adobe app on your iPhone/iPad.
Adobe Acrobat Reader by Adobe
‎Adobe Acrobat Reader

Notifications are also working fine for me with a gmail account.

Attachments

• 77A14031-7BAF-4760-A9A1-766471F37110.jpeg
    77A14031-7BAF-4760-A9A1-766471F37110.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 259
If I click on the file I get this screen on my iPhone.

Make sure you have the Adobe app on your iPhone/iPad.
Adobe Acrobat Reader by Adobe
‎Adobe Acrobat Reader

Notifications are also working fine for me with a gmail account.

I can read those files from my iPhone as well but not from iPad. I have acrobat reader on both iPhone and iPad. However, I don’t think it is required because Safari can read pdf file.

I don’t use gmail due to massive surveillance activities by Google. I use yahoo and Apple mail.

A quick look, members are using:
icloud = 54
aol = 60
btinternet = 61
yandex = 137
outlook = 348
hotmail = 802
yahoo = 1,004
gmail = 3,885
(currently 10,103 members)

I'm aware of yahoo blocking mail from lots of forums.
Have seen mentions of the same for aol and hotmail too.
Just performed this quick check for my interest, with regard to cost to resolve the issue.

Back