01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Help

rafc1968

Hello newbie Here.
I am struggling with a few issues that I am hoping someone can assist with?
I have a Synology NVR 1218 running DSM 6.2.4-25556.
There are currently 4 cameras connected 2 via ip and the other 2 I could only get to work via RTSP as the NVR (No matter what I did) would not detect them.
These are
2 x IPC-T640Z
2 x IPC-T250H
I can access the 2 x 640Z via Web Browser but the T250H come up with an error page when I input there ip address.
Looking on the hikvision SADP tool all 4 Cameras show up however the times on the T250H are wrong one of them is showing a start time of 1970-01-01 20:36:52
This is quite a frustrating situation as the time stamp needs to be correct.
So basically what I am asking is how can I get web access to the 2 x T250H cameras so I can adjust the time?
Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks @rafc1968

You have an unusual mix of IP addresses.

I would recommend that you follow the 2nd part of this forum guide and check that the IP addresses of the cameras you can't access are not being used by other devices.

You can do this by either disconnecting the cameras from the network and then checking the IP addresses they had been using to see if anything is still using them with the cameras disconnected, alternatively, you can check other IP addresses on your IP range (192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.254) to see what ones are unused and then change the cameras to those IP addresses and then try logging in with a browser again.

One other thing I would also recommend is that you access the cameras with Internet explorer as some older Hikvision/HiLook cameras do not properly support modern browsers like Chrome & Firefox.

Back