01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Help with IVMS or HIK connect app

camman1

This is a strange one but here goes.
I have HIK nvr and one camera.
I can access this camera and nvr no problems on all devices, laptop, android phones with the exception of one single device.
My fire tablet has stopped connecting to the camera/nvr to get live view and recorded video. All other devices are still fine. This tablet was previously working without fail for couple of years.

Ive deleted all software on the tablet ivms, hik connect e.t.c.
Re-installed various flavours of the ivms software. Ive used the scan qr code from a working android phone to transfer the camera to the fire tablet but it still wont connect. Ive entered the details manually and it wont connect. Its as if the tablet mac address is being blocked somewhere, is that possible.

Thanks

You should be able to install the Hik-Connect App on your Fire tablet, simply login with you Hik-Connect credentials and (assuming you have added your NVR to your Hik-Connect account) be able to see the NVR and any cameras connected to it.

something strange going on with that tablet.
i have four other devices working ok, only that tablet has stopped connecting. getting device offline message whilst i can clearly see it isnt offline on another device.

Back