01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Having issue connecting cameras to ivms 4200 software

Tdyyde386

I have used hik-connect account to login to connect the cameras, but all cameras come up with error openSDK(2028).

is they any better way to connect cameras?

Sorry, you will need to provide more information.
Your subject/title speaks of iVMS-4200, but your question mentions Hik-Connect.
What are you trying to do?
What happens?

NB - just in case - you cannot access cameras at a remote site in iVMS or a browser via the Hik-Connect portal (only in the App).
If, for instance, you want to reach cameras at a remote site from iVMS or a browser, you will need to configure port forwarding etc. at the camera site.

Sorry, you will need to provide more information.
Your subject/title speaks of iVMS-4200, but your question mentions Hik-Connect.
What are you trying to do?
What happens?

NB - just in case - you cannot access cameras at a remote site in iVMS or a browser via the Hik-Connect portal (only in the App).
If, for instance, you want to reach cameras at a remote site from iVMS or a browser, you will need to configure port forwarding etc. at the camera site.

Hi Phil,

Port forwarding is all set up and is working i can access the cameras on a browser form the other sites, just want to use the ivms 4200 client to view them on the desktop.

I was testing 'clould p2p device' way of connecting to the ivms 4200 software using the same login for hik-connect.com, but the cameras come up with error 'opensdk(2028).

1551181985762.png

What would be the best way too add cameras/NVR to the ivms 4200 client?

Back