01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7608NI-K2-8P with two DS-2CD2385FWD-I/B cameras. Boot and Alarm problems.

Dougie

DS-7608NI-K2-8P with two DS-2CD2385FWD-I/B cameras.

Hi, I have just got this set-up installed since buying it at Christmas. Since having multiple false alarms with Line Crossing I thought I would try Intrusion which I did and it worked fine sending emails of events with pictures. I was fine tuning it last night and went out to test it and the wrong camera is reporting that it has seen the intrusion when emailed. Any ideas?

Because I could not find a fix I did a re-boot (first time ever) and when everything came back up the camera outputs which have nolink are all showing an alarm. I have tried everything again to stop it but it still remains. Alarm output remains on constantly aswell. Again any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Can you please check and feed back here the firmware versions that your Hikvision devices are currently running.

Did do a Update Check and it came back with it had the latest version. At work just now so will check version when I get home.
Thanks

Had a look at Hik-Connect and it is showing Device Version V3.4.100 build 180626

Did do a Update Check and it came back with it had the latest version. At work just now so will check version when I get home.
Thanks

Unfortunately, we can't trust their device self-checks.

Once home I went through all the settings clicking everything again. Intrusion now working on both cameras but one of them will not send the pictures. Any ideas?
Alarm output on back of nvr was ok when I arrived home. Work that one out.
Have not installed the new firmware yet. Don't want to complicate things again.

Back