01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware DS-7608NI-I2 firmware upgrade?

Vauxfan

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
Can some one remind me how and where I need to go to update my firmware?
I know it's a weird name I need to look for but can't remember how or where to go to find the software I need. All I know is that it's not called nvr or even my model number.
This is my current version.

Attachments

• 20210611_112743.jpg
    20210611_112743.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 349
Which one do I need to download?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612-131428_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210612-131428_Samsung Internet.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 291
Great mate thanks. Unsure what it gives me that I didn't have. But at least it's upgraded.

There are currently 7 upgrades for my nvr. Do I need to do them all separately?

I did my g2 cameras with the newest one and they were fine.

Hi @Vauxfan

As you are already running a v4 firmware you should be fine to update straight to the latest firmware, but if you want to be cautious you can update to v4.50.000 first before updating to the latest v4.51 firmware.

Thank-you. Did you happen to see my thread on the camera up grade as well? I'm stuck with what to download.

Hi @Vauxfan

I didn't see the camera firmware question, did you post this as a separate thread at the same time that you created this one?

I did delete 2 threads that you created alongside this one because they appeared to be duplicates of this thread just posted in other sections of the forum, we prefer people not to do this as sometimes other users will waste time responding to the same thread that has already been answered elsewhere.

Apologies if in the process I may have deleted your thread about the camera firmware, if I did delete it can you please re-post the thread and I'll see if I can help.

Lol. Yeah it was a separate 1 specific to the camera upgrade aswell.
I will ask on this thread as it is a similar question.

Mine is updated to 160 101108. What do I update to? Just the builds or all of the upgrades showing below my update.
Can this be done from the latest or should I do each one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-101636_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211026-101636_Gallery.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 177
Hi @Vauxfan

As you are only 1 or 2 versions behind the latest you will be fine to go straight to the latest v5.5.800_210628 (not the very last version on the list as that is actually a very specific version for one unique camera model)

All updated. Nvr through laptop has extra features. Only issue is no picture. I only see live views through the cameras on the laptop. No the nvr on the laptop.
Tried through Google, tried through Internet explorer. Tried through Edge.
It say its encrypted on live view.

Hi @Vauxfan

This would suggest you had an encryption key set for the NVR, If you log in to the NVR using Internet Explorer you should see the box to enter the Encryption key on the Local menu.

Usually, you only have to enter the encryption key the first time after you set it but it seems updating the firmware has locked the encryption and you will need to enter the key again, if you can't remember the key you set my recommendation would be to try entering the NVR password as most use the same for both.

I can't see it anywhere.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211027-204228_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211027-204228_Gallery.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 159
Hi @Vauxfan

I don't understand what you mean by "I can't see it anywhere", do you mean after entering the encryption key you still can't see live images or do you mean you can't see the box to enter the encryption key?

Back