01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL Vs Dahua equivalent?

oil

Hi

Would people say that the equivalent of the Hikvision DS-2CD2387G2-LSU/SL is the Dahua TIOC HDW3849HP?

If so, how would the two compare especially during the night? It seems like a little bit of a mix when I read about it online, so I just thought I'd try to get the most reliable system with the best quality footage too.

We (at use-IP) have not been hands-on with Dahua equipment for a few years, so cannot really comment.

Hopefully somebody with recent experience of both brands will be able to comment.

Thank you for coming back to me, that's fine. I have made my decision and decided to go with Hikvision. Is the only difference between DS-7608NI-K2/8P and DS-7604NXI-K1/4P just that the latter can only support 4 cameras? Is there any difference between the features of the NVR's?

Hi @oil

The Hikvision NVR ranges are quite confusing and the difference between some of the models is quite subtle, the 7608NI-K2 model is an old K-series model and the 7604NXI-K1 is a newer K-series with AcuSense model.

The below forum post will explain the small differences between the standard K-series NVRs and the K-series with AcuSense NVRs.

Back