01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Display Problem with 2 IP cameras added to a Hikvision DVR [Problema de visualización]

Héctor lo

Hola a todos tengo el siguiente problema, Conecté 2 cámaras IP a un DVR hik visión de 4 canales pero no puedo visualizar esas dos cámaras en la aplicación hik connect, me aparece el código de error 246106, solo puedo ver en directo las cámaras analógicas.
Espero su ayuda y comentarios !!!
de antemano gracias.

With credit to Google Translate:
Hi everyone I have the following problem, I connected 2 IP cameras to a DVR hikvision of 4 channels but I can not view those two cameras in the hik connect application, I get the error code 246106, I can only see live the analog cameras. I look forward to your help and comments !!! thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Héctor lo

What models are the cameras that you cannot view, and of the DVR?

I would make sure the firmware is up to date on the cameras and the DVR as the first step.

Also, if the cameras are added to the DVR via ONVIF, these instructions might help to view them in Hik-Connect:
@epp289

I found a solution to this problem. Probably the camera that displays the error (246106) is connected to the recorder using the ONVIF protocol. For this reason, when entering the camera view, you have to change it ...

Steps:
  1. On the live view page, select a camera in the multi-window division mode. Or double tap the target live view window to enter the 1-window division mode.
  2. Tap
    basic.png
    to enter the quality switching panel.
    And change it to:

videoQuality.png

3. Tap HD change the live video's quality.

And that's all.

Hola @Héctor lo

¿Qué modelos son las cámaras que no puede ver y del DVR?

Me aseguraría de que el firmware esté actualizado en las cámaras y el DVR como primer paso.

Además, si las cámaras se agregan al DVR a través de ONVIF, estas instrucciones pueden ayudar a verlas en Hik-Connect:

Hola, [USER = 21301] @ Héctor lo [/ USER]

¿Qué modelos son las cámaras que no puede ver y del DVR?

Me aseguraría de que el firmware esté actualizado en las cámaras y el DVR como primer paso.

Además, si las cámaras se agregan al DVR a través de ONVIF, estas instrucciones pueden ayudar a verlas en Hik-Connect:

Hola [USER = 21301] @ Héctor lo [/ USER]

¿Qué modelos son las cámaras que no pueden ver y del DVR?

gracias por la ayuda, las cámaras son estas [DS-2CD1023G0E-I] Cámara tipo Bala IP, resolución 2 Mpx. Y el DVR es este Modelo: DS-7204HQHI-K1.

Tenía la versión más actualizada del firmware en ambos equipos y otro colega me dio la idea de usar una versión más antigua la app hik connect versión 4.16.1.0714 entonces lo hice y ahora me reconoció una de las dos cámaras IP ,creí que fue porque inicié sesión en la app con una cámara desconectada y cuando la quise conectar ya no la reconoció ,no se cuál sea su opinión?

Thanks for the help, the cameras are these [DS-2CD1023G0E-I] IP Bullet Camera, 2 Mpx resolution. And the DVR is this Model: DS-7204HQHI-K1.

I had the most up-to-date version of the firmware on both computers and another colleague gave me the idea of using an older version the hik connect app version 4.16.1.0714 so I did it and now one of the two IP cameras recognized me, I thought it was because I started session in the app with a camera disconnected and when I wanted to connect it it no longer recognized it, I don't know what your opinion is?

That's interesting - if you still cannot get both of the IP cameras to show in the app, can you run the SADP tool and share a screenshot of the table with the IP cameras and NVR in it, please?

Also, what is your uplink speed for the network that your DVR is on?

Eso es interesante: si aún no puede hacer que las dos cámaras IP se muestren en la aplicación, ¿puede ejecutar la herramienta SADP y compartir una captura de pantalla de la tabla con las cámaras IP y el NVR, por favor?

Además, ¿cuál es su velocidad de enlace ascendente para la red en la que se encuentra su DVR?

Back