01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Bookmarking of events

Shani92

We'd like to set up a system where if a button is pressed during the recording then the event will be marked in the playback video. Are Hikvision NVRs able to do this? We already have a DS-7604NI-K1/4P in storage but I've read the manual and it didn't sound like it would be able to provide this functionality.

Yes, you can add tags. During playback you can pause playback and add a descriptive tag. After naming the tag you should be able to jump to it via a search (custom search or Tag management, I'm going by memory). Page 128 of my manual covers it briefly.

Yes, you can add tags. During playback you can pause playback and add a descriptive tag. After naming the tag you should be able to jump to it via a search (custom search or Tag management, I'm going by memory). Page 128 of my manual covers it briefly.

Sorry if I wasn't clear but I need to add the tags during recording.b

Correct me if I'm wrong. If you are viewing the live stream on the NVR, you would like to be able to click a button and add a marker or tag and it would then be visible on the playback? Real-time tagging for lack of a better word?

Back