01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

any help is highly appreciated

magarlocate

Hi
could you please provide some help regarding following matter
1) i have hik vision v3.3 DS series DVR and i upgrade it all was successful but problem is DVR after reboot not boot up stuck it means did i brick my DVR? is there any solution to get back my DVR?

2) i have 15 hik vision DVR (V3.3 and 3.4) and successfully connected to mobile but can see only in office WiFi go home failed to retrieve data means can't see. so is there any way how to online from home WiFi? (i google and you tube many video but not success some of my DVR use EZVIZ server and some of dev-hik connect server) want to remote view my DVR with out configure router is it possible ? thanks in advance and
sorry for my broken English.

Step 1 is always to get all of your Hikvision devices onto the latest available firmware.

Step 1 is always to get all of your Hikvision devices onto the latest available firmware.

Dear Phil
thanks for comments
i try to have latest available firmware so the problem occurred dvr not booting
any idea please
any way thanks

Sorry, if your device is no longer booting-up I think you'll need to contact Hikvision Tech Support, and maybe return it for them to resolve.

What are the model numbers of the DVR's? Hik-connect should allow you to view the cameras from any location without having to change settings on your router. As Phil mentioned, updating the firmware is important. Many issues with Hik-connect have been addressed in the latest firmware.

Back