01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Any battery powered no internet cameras?

Mrsmith

I need to buy a few cameras for my work but i dont think what i need exists on the market. I need 3 outdoor wireless cameras with around 50ft range, for local surveillance that dont require internet or any kind of wires. So they need to have some kind of battery. And then i would need a monitor so i can watch live indoors. No need to record anything, just live surveillance.

I found this Sequro Guardpro cctv system that comes with a wireless monitor and its almost exactly what i need but unfortunately the cameras are AC powered. Is there anything like this but with battery powered cameras?

Hi @Mrsmith

Wireless and battery-powered cameras are not something we deal in because we only sell professional brands and cameras with these features are only really available from cheaper consumer brands like Arlo

Hi @Mrsmith

Wireless and battery-powered cameras are not something we deal in because we only sell professional brands and cameras with these features are only really available from cheaper consumer brands like Arlo
Arlo cameras dont require internet or wifi?

Sorry, I thought you meant wireless. I am not aware of any security cameras that are battery-powered, completely wireless, and do not connect to the internet - the only thing I can think of that would suit your requirements would be a GoPro or similar small camcorder.

Back