01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware ANPR Firmware for DS-2CD3646G2/P-IZS

acritel

Buenas tardes he comprado 2 cámaras DS-2CD3646G2/P-IZS y no tengo la actualización del firmware para la lectura de matriculas para España me lo podría facilitar alguien
muchas gracias

"Good afternoon, I have bought 2 DS-2CD3646G2/P-IZS cameras and I do not have the firmware update for reading license plates for Spain, could someone provide it to me?
Thanks a lot"

Apologies,

the link from the previous post has broken, v5.5.800 is still the latest version we are aware of.

okay,

sometimes the firmware update will default/reset some settings, if you go into the ANPR/Road Traffic VCA settings you should be able to select the correct region for the number plates you want to read.

okay,

sometimes the firmware update will default/reset some settings, if you go into the ANPR/Road Traffic VCA settings you should be able to select the correct region for the number plates you want to read.
Untitled 2.jpg

Strange, never seen this before from an ANPR camera.

I can only think that you may have jumped multiple firmware versions which sometimes can cause glitches like this. first, you will want to try rebooting the camera, if it still only shows Italy then your only remaining option will probably be to factory reset the camera and set it back up. That should remove the glitch and all regions should be visible.

I can only think that you may have jumped multiple firmware versions which sometimes can cause glitches like this. first, you will want to try rebooting the camera, if it still only shows Italy then your only remaining option will probably be to factory reset the camera and set it back up. That should remove the glitch and all regions should be visible.
I reset the settings (except for the user and network settings). It did not help

Ok. some magic in the chat, I have the region Italy, but the camera recognizes the numbers of Israel

@Dan , maybe you know why the camera does not send events about the recognition of the car to the center? I thought the update would solve my problem, but still silence about cars, if i turn on motion detection, it will send(motion event).
1687269202518.png

okay,

Is the ANPR camera plugged into the PoE ports on an NVR or are you running the ANPR camera on its own with a MicroSD card fitted?

If it is plugged directly into an NVR, can you please confirm the NVR model you have & what firmware it is currently running?

okay,

Is the ANPR camera plugged into the PoE ports on an NVR or are you running the ANPR camera on its own with a MicroSD card fitted?

If it is plugged directly into an NVR, can you please confirm the NVR model you have & what firmware it is currently running?
no NVR and no card, i plan to handle events in my personal application

okay,

For ANPR the data needs to be stored somewhere before it can be sent to another application, you would need to install a MicroSD card in the camera.

okay,

For ANPR the data needs to be stored somewhere before it can be sent to another application, you would need to install a MicroSD card in the camera.
I inserted a flash drive, and even in the picture section I see the numbers and cars saved (although they do not appear there immediately, but after a considerable time), but in the application I don’t get data about cars ..

Back