01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ANNKE 4K IP camera problem

Rossi1970

Hi,
Can someone with more tech knowledge than me help with my so called hybrid Sannce 8ch DVR, It’s NOT picking up or showing my PoE camera I’ve just fitted.
The camera is a 4K ANNKE IP camera, I’ve watched videos of hybrid DVR what find their IP cameras easy but not mine.
My setup is IP camera to POE Switch which is to router and than my DVR to same router. I can get the camera working ok but can’t get it in my DVR.

Hi @Rossi1970

Have you set your 4K ANNKE Cameras to 1080p/2MP resolution?

Looking at the specs for the DVR online it looks like it will only support IP cameras up to 1080p resolution, so if you leave the camera set at 4K resolution the camera likely won't connect to the DVR.

Hi @Rossi1970

Have you set your 4K ANNKE Cameras to 1080p/2MP resolution?

Looking at the specs for the DVR online it looks like it will only support IP cameras up to 1080p resolution, so if you leave the camera set at 4K resolution the camera likely won't connect to the DVR.
Thanks Dan, how do I set the resolution of the camera?
Thanks

Hi @Rossi1970

We have never worked with ANNKE before so I wouldn't be able to give you detailed instructions.

Looking at the ANNKE website you will need to install their SADP Tool on your PC, plug the cameras into a PoE injector/switch, find the devices on your local network using the SADP Tool, activate cameras, log in with a browser, and change the camera's stream settings.

Hi @Rossi1970

We have never worked with ANNKE before so I wouldn't be able to give you detailed instructions.

Looking at the ANNKE website you will need to install their SADP Tool on your PC, plug the cameras into a PoE injector/switch, find the devices on your local network using the SADP Tool, activate cameras, log in with a browser, and change the camera's stream settings.
Thanks again Dan I’ll try that later, and your right about the SADP Tool I’ve already had to download that at the start to find the ip camera and change the IP address so it would work with my router.
Thanks again.

Back