01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

iVMS-4500 App On PC - How To Make It Possible?

veins

Hello to the community,

Recently, we installed cameras into our backyard and decided to use the iVMS-4500 software from the Google Play Store in order to control our camera. This perfectly works on our Android smartphones. However, we would like to try this on a computer. So I google a bit and found an article about the iVMS 4500 for PC from the appzforpc.com website.

ivms.jpg
Upon reading it, they are suggesting me to use an Android emulator program to install the iVMS-4500 app on a computer. However, what I want is the official executable version for the Windows Operating System.

Is there an official .EXE or installer version of this app?

And if you have spare time, can you help me to install it on my computer?

Thank you and best regards Use-IP Team.

Hi @veins

As far as we are aware there is no .exe version of the iVMS-4500, the only version you can download is a .apk app file from the Hikvision Download Portal. it is not the way we would recommend that you access your cameras when using a PC as the app software does not give you access to all settings. We would always advise that if you want to access your system from a PC you do it by logging into the individual devices with a browser using each cameras IP address, or you add the devices to Hikvision's designed-for-PC VMS which is called iVMS-4200

Someone else on the forum may be able to advise you on using 4500 with a PC but it will likely be a lot of work to not actually have access to all the cameras settings.

Back