01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

I need advice about how to connect a wireless litokam LF-P1t Pro ONVIF camera with IVMS-4200 client software.

Grim Reaper

I was previously given helpful advice about how to successfully connect my Ezviz cameras to IVMS-4200, now I need advice about how to connect a wireless litokam LF-P1t Pro ONVIF camera with IVMS-4200 client software.

I am able to see the litokam camera's view with the litokam client software app (Littlelf Smart app) but I want to use iVMS-4200 as I do with Ezviz cameras.

The litokam LF-P1t Pro camera is dual band wifi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), no ethernet connection, 5 megapixel sensor, and it is ONVIF compliant. I have contacted litokam for assistance but they only provided a pdf of instructions about how to connect the litokam camera to Blue Iris ( How to Add Litokam Cameras to Blue Iris ) which doesn't help with IVMS-4200.

1) Although the litokam camera is on the same 5GHz wireless network as the Ezviz cameras, and the Ezviz cameras are listed as active and I can see their views, the litokam camera doesn't appear on the list of online cameras in IVMS-4200. Why is that?

2) How do I add the litokam camera to IVMS-4200 so it can be viewed?

I am hoping someone will be able to help me.

TIA.

Back