01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect App problem - red arrow up icon?

Ontario213

Hello, I just updated my hik connect app on my mobile device and now see a red arrow up icon?

When I click on it I see 100% .....upgraded. device is rebooting. the device will be back online in 2 minutes even though it works fine then I get a reload button again ... failed to upgrade the device. it will reboot automatically, check the network connection and try again later...........

I even did the upgrade on my Hikvision NVR and it's fine on there as I can see all the new settings....

I've tried rebooting my phone, power on and off, tried upgrading over wifi, over data, but same problem...

Any Help would be so appreciated thank you...the app still works as before luckily, but I have this red icon now,
thank you so much

Hello, I just updated my hik connect app on my mobile device and now see a red arrow up icon?

When I click on it I see 100% .....upgraded. device is rebooting. the device will be back online in 2 minutes even though it works fine then I get a reload button again ... failed to upgrade the device. it will reboot automatically, check the network connection and try again later...........

I even did the upgrade on my Hikvision NVR and it's fine on there as I can see all the new settings....

I've tried rebooting my phone, power on and off, tried upgrading over wifi, over data, but same problem...

Any Help would be so appreciated thank you...the app still works as before luckily, but I have this red icon now,
thank you so much
I wouldn't worry about it; it sounds as though your device is up to date. You could just try logging out of Hik-Connect on your app, toggling Hik-Connect off then on at the device then log back in to Hik-Connect.

Back