01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware update: Failed to get the upgrading progress. (DS-7604NXI-K1 / 4P)

Hi,

I have a DS-7604NXI-K1 / 4P running firmware V4.82.000 build 240224

When I try to upgrade to the latest version (V4.82.100_240606) I get the error: "Failed to get the upgrading progress.".

I'm using a Windows PC and managed to upgrade the firmware on my cameras without any issue. I also tried a reboot which didn't help.

Hi @11388b64-1275-4cb7-98bd-7

Can you share a screenshot of where you were trying to load the firmware?
Are you unzipping and loading the 'digicap.dav' file?
Hi @Dan, yes that's right, the same way I did it for the cameras. Here's a screenshot

1720689379878.png

Thanks,

Can you please go to System > System Settings > Basic Information and share a screenshot of this page?

Thanks,

What browser are you using to log in to the NVR? Have you tried doing the update when using a different browser to access the NVR?

If that doesn't work, please try updating the firmware using the Batch Configuration Tool instead.

Thanks,

What browser are you using to log in to the NVR? Have you tried doing the update when using a different browser to access the NVR?

If that doesn't work, please try updating the firmware using the Batch Configuration Tool instead.
I'm using Chrome, I just tried Edge and Firefox. With Edge I got the same error, with Firefox the UI wouldn't load to get that far.

The Batch Configuration Tool worked first try, thanks! :)

By any chance do you know if NVR 5 will be coming to this model any time soon?

It's good to hear the firmware update worked.

As far as we are aware, the 5.0 GUI firmware is only coming to the I-series AcuSense NVRs (NXI-I2/NXI-I4 - specifically the latest (E) models) and not the K-series AcuSense.

Back