01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

EZIVIZ Wireless cameras

julian toon

i have installed an ezi viz wireless system with 3 x BC1C-4MP cameras on a wireless system . they are stand alone with solar panels.( we use the ezi viz app)
we had a dodgy car come up a driveway in the dark and when it saw the camera it drove out very quickly and we could not see the number plate as the led lights on the
car were so strong we could not see the number plate for the glare the camera is in high sensitivity mode colour vision should it be in black and white mode
any ideas
regards
julian toon

we could not see the number plate as the led lights on the
car were so strong we could not see the number plate for the glare the camera is in high sensitivity mode colour vision should it be in black and white mode
Hi Julian

I don't think you will be able to change any settings on the cameras that would compensate for those bright lights at night in the foreground... can you see/read number plates well in the daytime?

yes true i had the same thought number plates are fine during the day its just an overpowering of lights issue

Unfortunately, reading number plates is trickly, because of reflection & motion, you need a camera with a very high shutter speed to compensate.
That is why generally LPR cameras are specialized use case cameras, it's give and take, can't have both, unless you have a VERY expensive 8MP cameras

Back