01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO AX Pro - "Please contact the installer to confirm the alarm restoration"?

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

Fusion

Since updating to firmware V1.2.7 the other day I get the following message

‘Please contact the installer to confirm the alarm restoration’

Issue is i am the installer as I self installed and was working perfectly

I can manually set each of the 10ish zones but can’t do them all from Hik-Connect

Please help

Ah fixed it by turning off PD6662

Thanks for letting us know. Is that in the general settings? I'm yet to see such a message but I appreciate you updating us!

I've recently got a banner on the top of my app saying

Device Authorisation
''Stay at ease when your devices are managed by trusted installers''

I can't remove it, wonder if it's a similar setting?

Yeah I got that as well...

Seems to be more (than i remember) menu options to link to registered installers.

Yeah that is in general settings - System > System Options > System Management > PD6662

I think PD6662 is a UK legislation type thing however I've not read up on it.

I sense us tech savvy self installers are being thrown onto the installer network. Ill be pretty angry if we are as i'm a couple of grand in 60+ sensors/devices on my AX Pro. Probably same again with my NVR and CCTV setup.

Yeah I got that as well...

Seems to be more (than i remember) menu options to link to registered installers.

Yeah that is in general settings - System > System Options > System Management > PD6662

I think PD6662 is a UK legislation type thing however I've not read up on it.

I sense us tech savvy self installers are being thrown onto the installer network. Ill be pretty angry if we are as i'm a couple of grand in 60+ sensors/devices on my AX Pro. Probably same again with my NVR and CCTV setup.

Thanks. Hmm hopefully it ends up going away. I'm similar with the investment.

If anyone does find out how to remove it, please post here and let us know. I will do too.

Back